Flight Data Monitoring is a powerful tool that allows operators to mentor and provide feedback to their entire operations using objective flight data.
- Raises safety awareness level using objective aircraft data
- Provides meaningful feedback for improved operations, training, maintenance and flight safety
- FAA Incentives: For approved FOQA programs, AFS-230 has established a position that employees and operators are protected from the use of flight data in FAA enforcement actions and disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act
- Insurance premium reduction consideration
- Cost savings: Preventative maintenance programs, including component life monitoring and fuel usage analysis
- Increased resale value – FDM reports provide a history of how an aircraft has been operated