The CAP Aviation Consulting Group’s technically qualified aviation professionals can be retained by attorneys, insurance companies and governmental agencies in order to investigate issues involved.
The CAP Aviation Consulting Group also provides expert witness services for aviation manufacturers and individuals. The group provides these services on a confidential consultation basis. In order for a consultant’s identity and work product to be confidential, the consultant must be working with a law firm in anticipation of potential litigation.
CAPACG Areas of Expertise:
- Aircraft System/Avionics Technical Expertise
- Aeronautical judgment
- Controlled Flight Into Terrain (CFIT)
- Controlled Flight Into
- Other Aircraft (CFIOA-Midair Collision Analysis)
- Cockpit Display and Automation
- Pilot/Crew Training
- FAA regulations
- Air Traffic Control procedures
- Human Factors Engineering
- Weather factors